Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Our Happily Ever After story

Welcome to our happily ever after! We are Jason and Erin, and on February 23, 2013 we will become the Bryant family! It will be a day that is many years in the making :)

We met in the fall of 2006. I (Erin) was living in La Grande and had just started nursing school. I was home for the weekend and out shopping with a friend. She suggested that we meet a friend for dinner and he brought his roommate (Jason!). We had a great dinner and became fast friends. For the next two years, we would chat via email from opposite sides of the state periodically. In September 2008, I moved back home to finish nursing school in Portland. Jason caught wind of the move and started his persistence in convincing me that we should spend time to get to know each other better. I was resistant at first, but by February he had won me over and I agreed to a date. We had our first date at the zoo on February 20, 2009 and have been inseparable ever since! Three years later, Feb 20th 2012,  Jason asked me to spend my life with him at the place where it all started, in front of the penguin exhibit at the zoo :) of course I said yes! Nothing makes me happier than knowing that I will get to spend the rest of my life with the love of my life and my very best friend!

This is where our story begins- our happily ever after!

No comments:

Post a Comment