Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sweater for baby Lilly

The 2nd sweater I've knitted and by far the fanciest thing I've done! I got the pattern from ravelry.com (my favorite time suck website!) and was amazed at how easy it was. I'm definitely still a beginner, and all of the mistakes show it, but I was proud of how it turned out :)

Funny thing- at the baby shower, I found out that my friend, Wendi, had made the same sweater!! Luckily, hers was in pink and she stayed true to the pattern and it was long sleeved (I varied it a little and kept it short sleeved) so hopefully little Lilly will get plenty of use out of both styles :) What can I say- great minds think alike!

(http://knitforyourlife.blogspot.com/2009/10/free-pattern-lillie-baby-cardigan.html here is the link to the pattern I used)



No comments:

Post a Comment